Resources provided in this section have been created and collected by ITACC staff to assist DD Councils with developing and completing the Annual Program Performance Report (PPR).
The PPR is the required annual federal report DD Councils submit to the Administration on Disability (AOD)/Office of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (OIDD). The PPR captures the DD Council’s progress toward achieving the goals and objectives within the DD Council 5-year plan.
The purpose of the PPR is to document DD Council results and outcomes that occurred during the previous federal fiscal year for government reporting purposes. Reporting on activity-specific outcomes is intended to capture, on an annual basis, the results of initiatives funded by AOD/OIDD and administered by DD Councils including those initiatives conducted by grantees, DD Councils, members and policy and program staff.
2017-2021 Annual Program Performance Report (PPR)
- 2017-2021 PPR Template PDF version | PPR Template Word Version – This document represents the revised PPR requirements Councils will use to report outcomes for each federal fiscal year beginning with 2017. The annual reports will be web-based and submitted in the ACL Reporting System.
- 2017-2021 PPR Summary of changes – This document provides a “quick-list” of changes to the PPR.
ACL Reporting System
- 2018 Guidance for Completing the PPR – This document written by ITACC summarizes the Annual PPR report requirements for a Council on Developmental Disabilities. Included in the document are: a quick list of character limitations for each section, descriptions of elements to include in each section and sample narrative descriptions.
- AIDD DD Council Performance Measures
- AIDD DD Council Performance Measures Guidance Document (2017) – This resource serves as a tool and guide for Council staff to use in data collection activities. The information explains and clarifies data collection data collection and reporting requirements. Examples are included.
- PPR Performance Measures Crosswalk “old” (2012-2016) to “new” (2017-2021) – The following chart is a guide for DD Councils who had projects and/or activities that “crossed over” between five-year state plans.
- Self-evaluation Tool for PPR Narrative (2017)– This tool was created by ITACC and features quality indicators and prompts for objective elements within PPR narrative; the tool can be customized by individual DD Councils if additional prompts are identified.
- Self-evaluation Rubric Review Tool for PPR Narrative (2017) – This rubric was created by ITACC and features descriptions of the important components of the PPR progress report narrative; describes the characteristics of the work associated with each component, and can assist DD Council staff with understanding the expectations for the PPR narrative elements.
- 2017 TAI – PRACTICAL STRATEGIES TO SUPPORT DATA COLLECTION AND ANALYSIS
NEW – Consumer Satisfaction Survey Samples: NEVADA, TEXAS, SOUTH CAROLINA/SATISFACTION, SOUTH CAROLINA/OUTCOMES
- 2017 TAI – ADVANCING YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THE PROGRAM PERFORMANCE REPORT: CHANGES AND STRATEGIES TO USE IN REPORTING
- AIDD PPR and State Plan Update Review Tool 2014
- AIDD PPR Definitions (updated November 2013) – AIDD created this resource to further explain the words “active in, facilitated, benefiting, and dollars leveraged”.
- Dear Colleagues Letter from AIDD on Submission date changes (June 5, 2013)