Resources provided in this section have been created and collected by ITACC staff to assist DD Councils with developing and completing the Annual Program Performance Report (PPR).
The PPR is the required annual federal report DD Councils submit to the Administration on Disability (AOD)/Office of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (OIDD). The PPR captures the DD Council’s progress toward achieving the goals and objectives within the DD Council 5-year plan.
The purpose of the PPR is to document DD Council results and outcomes that occurred during the previous federal fiscal year for government reporting purposes. Reporting on activity-specific outcomes is intended to capture, on an annual basis, the results of initiatives funded by AOD/OIDD and administered by DD Councils including those initiatives conducted by grantees, DD Councils, members and policy and program staff.
Click on topic to see resources
2017-2021 Annual Program Performance Report (PPR)
- PPR Template Word version (Revised) This document represents the revised PPR requirements Councils will use to report outcomes for each federal fiscal year beginning with 2017. The annual reports will be web-based.
ACL Reporting System
The ACL reporting system is hosted by HSRI. To access the system, go to ddcouncils.verityanalytics.org
Additional PPR Resources
- Furthering Understanding about Federal Performance Measures and State/Territory Outcomes & Impact. This resource provides information about the “big picture” of federal performance measures, DD Act and Indicators of Progress requirement, how Councils can use data on the federal performance measures and more.
- Guidance for Completing the PPR (revised November 2021) -This updated document is to assist Council staff with developing the Annual PPR. The document provides information about report requirements, descriptions of elements to include in each section, instructions, guidance and examples.
- 4 Year overview and 5-year analysis resource – This document has process information (with examples) on how to develop the 4-year overview item required for the FY 2020 PPR and the 5-year outcome analysis required for the FY 2021 PPR.
- OIDD DD Council Performance Measures
- OIDD DD Council Performance Measures Guidance Document. The information explains and clarifies data collection data collection and reporting requirements. Examples are included.
- PPR Performance Measures Crosswalk “old” (2012-2016) to “new” (2017-2021) – The following chart is a guide for DD Councils who had projects and/or activities that “crossed over” between five-year state plans.
- Self-Evaluation Tool for PPR Narrative (November 2020) – This tool was created by ITACC and features quality indicators and prompts for objective elements within PPR narrative; the tool can be customized by individual DD Councils if additional prompts are identified.
- Self-evaluation Rubric Review Tool for PPR Narrative (November 2020) – This rubric was created by ITACC and features descriptions of the important components of the PPR progress report narrative.