The Project Advisory Committee (PAC) guides the direction and implementation of training and technical assistance activities provided by ITACC to DD Councils. To assist the PAC in their work, subcommittees can be created to further assist with guidance and implementation of training and technical assistance initiatives.
Members of the PAC represent innovative, diverse leaders from across the DD Council network, and include representation from people currently working for or serving on a DD Council.
- ITACC Project Advisory Committee Orientation materials
- FY 2021 Annual Technical Assistance Outcomes Report
FY 2022-2023 Members
- Isadora Rodriguez-Legendre, New Hampshire
- Valerie Breen, Florida
- Santa Perez, Nevada
- Johnna Breland, Alabama
- Clare Huerta, Virginia
- Melissa Swartz, North Carolina
- Margaret (Margie) Harkness, Illinois