Purchases of technology in the last 30 days of a project, requiring documentation for expenses with a reimbursement invoice, can I purchase gift cards with my basic state grant award? Are we allowed to give our grantees a no-cost extension on their projects? Designated State Agency clarification on paying for or providing services to people with developmental disabilities, when Council members represent an adult with ID/DD who cannot advocate for themselves, does the person they are representing need to live in the State where the Council is located?  Information about Council members that work for an agency or organization that receives Council funding.

Click here to see the full document.